July 7, 2014: Are you worried about your hair in this wet season, here is some tips that makes you feel secure this monsoon.
(1) When shampooing, concentrate on cleaning primarily the scalp, rather than the entire length of the hair,as washing only your hair can create flyaway hair that is dull and coarse.
(2) Secondly, use conditioner after every shampoo unless you use a “2-in-1″shampoo, which cleans and conditions hair. Using a conditioner can significantly improve the look of damaged hair by increasing shine, decreasing static electricity, improving strength and offering some protection from harmful UV rays.
(3) Thirdly, choose a shampoo and conditioner formulated specifically for your hair type. For example, if you colour your hair, use a shampoo designed for color-treated hair. If your hair is damaged, consider a “2-in-1” shampoo.
(4) To maintain healthy hair, firstly wash oily hair more frequently. How often you wash your hair should be based on how much oil your scalp produces.
(5) Conditioners should only be used on the tips of the hair and not on the scalp or length of the hair since conditioners can make fine hair look limp.
(6) Protect hair when swimming. Protect your hair from the damaging effects of chlorine by wetting and conditioning your hair before swimming. Wear a tight-fitting swim cap and use a specially formulated swimmers shampoo and deep conditioner after swimming to replace lost moisture.
Genuinely see a dermatologist if you are experiencing unexplained hair loss as this may be a sign of a serious medical condition.