Oct 8, 2014: Want to record off your toned legs, thighs and sexy hips,this leg workout or the Yoga leg exercises are built for you. It helps stretch your hips, strengthen your legs, ankles and feet. Also, it’s excellent for building endurance and increasing stamina.This intense workout for legs, groins and thighs not just relieves backache, but likewise aids in healthy digestion.
This leg workout with a deep hip-opening pose helps strengthens the muscles of your thighs and buttocks. It also tones your abdominal muscles, ankles, and arches of the feet. And it improves circulation, respiration and energizes your entire body.In addition to being therapeutic for various conditions, this leg workout also helps you build stamina, concentration, balance and stability.
Leg Workout Yoga Warrior Pose Steps
1. Start with a nice wide stance.
2. Open the right toes out to the side and begin to bend the knee till it comes in line with the ankle.
3. Start to open out the left hip. Role the right knee open and at the same time allow the opposite hip joint to role in the opposite direction.
4. Inhale the arms out. Looking forward, stand tall and for a variation, take the left palm around, use your right hand to guide the fingers onto your inner thigh.
5. Reach through the right palm, dropping the palm inside the right foot and then roll open the left shoulder.
6. To add a deeper stretch, reach the right palm underneath and try to hold on. To release, come back up.
7.Tuck in the right toes, open up the left and repeat on the other side.
While practising this leg workout, make sure you get the placement of the foot and leg right. Also your front knee should stay aligned with your front ankle. Do not let your knee to drift to the left as this may strain your knee joint.
However, if you are suffering from high blood pressure or neck problems, it is advisable to talk to your doctor before you begin practising this leg workout.